FeedMe Malaysia previously teased back in December 2018 that a mall situated only 1km away from Singapore shores is going to open in 2019. After keeping some eager Singaporeans and Johoreans waiting, R&F Princess Cove mall has finally revealed that it will open to all this March 28.
The mall has a pedestrian bridge linking to Sultan Iskandar CIQ (Customs, Immigration and Quarantine) that was open since May 2018. With the mall finally open, more people are expected to enjoy the convenience to travel to-and-fro between Singapore and Johor Bahru.
R&F Princess Cove’s opening will see the first luxurious cinema hailing from Hong Kong, Emperor Cinema, and first unique flavour and design bubble tea store hailing from Taiwan, Ji Ke. Other than that, it will also see the first Jaya Grocer, Kiddomo Innovation Centre, San Francisco Coffee and Carl’s Jr in central JB.
The indoor-outdoor concept mall is located by the JB shore and shoppers can see Singapore across the ocean. In its March 28 soft opening, free goodie bags with exclusive gifts and shopping vouchers will be given away to the early birds. Shoppers who spend a min RM30 in a single receipt will be also entitled to exchange a personalized canned drink with your name printed on the can. *first-come-first-served basis yea…
Moreover, there will be a two-week long lucky draw to thank shoppers who give support to the soft opening. Exciting prizes such as a trip to Finland for two with 4 days 3 nights stay at Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort, Jin Air’s flight ticket to Seoul, Petron Miles Points, and many more could be yours when you spend RM30 in a single receipt at R&F Mall on that day during the soft opening period.
Here are all the details:
- Auspicious 8 lions to grace the soft opening ceremony with lion dance, VIP ribbon cutting, color smoke effect to officiate the soft opening.
- First four days – free goodie bags with exclusive R&F gift, together with discounted shopping/dining vouchers;
- First four days – free distribution of R&F balloons and popcorn on the CIQ linked bridge, and it’s together with clown performance!
- First four days – free distribution of R&F co-branded canned drink for drive-thru shoppers and pedestrian;
- First four days – Free redemption of personalized canned drink with your name printed on the can! As long as you show a receipt. T&Cs apply.
- Every Fri/Sat/Sun – enjoy the trendy KPOP dance performance and spark up your weekend!
- Every Fri/Sat/Sun – bring your family and kids to join our DIY workshop and bring your own ‘galaxy jar’ home;
- The best and ultimate Instagrammable photo spot: we bring you the glass igloo! Collect all 3 themes namely Dreamy Pink, Mystery Galaxy, Awesome Blossom, only at R&F mall!
- Two-week long lucky draw with daily flight ticket to be given away in the first 10 days!
- – Grand Prize X 1: A trip to Finland for two with 4 days 3 nights stay at Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort (Glass Igloo)
- – Second Prize X 10: Jin Air’s flight ticket from JB to Seoul
- – Third Prize X 8: Petron Miles Points worth RM500
- – Special Prize X 30: Exclusive R&F Mall gift
R&F Mall Johor Bahru is designed by the same team behind ION Orchard, Singapore, the design exemplifies a perfect blend between the latest trend in shopping mall design and the unique Southeast Asia climate in Malaysia. The unique combination of indoor and outdoor provides a totally different shopping experience for Johoreans.
“The soft opening on 28th March will be just a starting point for R&F mall, we are concurrently preparing for a Grand opening which will be taken place the next where a lot more wow factors will be unveiled by then,” says Peter Li, Group Commercial Operations Chairman of R&F Group.
R&F Princess Cove is located at Jalan Tanjung Puteri, 80300 Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
What are you waiting for, Johoreans and Singaporeans? Win a trip to Finland wehy!
What are you most excited for about R&F Princess Cove? Let us know in the comments below.